Information for Artists & Photographers.
Dates for the 2018 Titchfield Art & Craft Show
Friday 27th April 2018, 7pm to 9:30pm
Open to the public
Saturday 28th April 2018 from 10am to 5pm
Sunday 29th April 2018 from 10am to 4pm
The Artists & Photographers Application Form for the 2018 Titchfield Art & Craft Show is now available.
Due to problems that we have had over the past 2 years with application forms filled in online please print off and fill in by hand. If you are unable to print there are copies available at Titchfield Community Centre.
The following are our terms and conditions of entry for the exhibition
- Correctly completed Application Forms will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis, and must be returned by post or email (Details in the payment section of the application form) with the appropriate payment to arrive by 5pm on Friday 2nd March 2018. We may have to close earlier if we receive more applications than we have space to exhibit.
- Dimensions provided must be accurate, given in centimeters and represent the picture when hung (ie portrait or landscape) including any frame. We reserve the right to not accept pictures that are larger than the size stated on the application form when they are dropped off.
- Maximum sizes: Framed Pictures 70 cm x 50 cm, Miniatures 15 cm x 11 cm and Portfolios must be less than 45 cm on one side in order to fit into our display boxes.
- All pictures must have D-rings or eyelets on the back, with suitable cord for hanging.
- Textured pictures will only be accepted if they are either framed or mounted on canvas block and have D-rings or eyelets fixed on the back, with suitable cord for hanging.
- Work that has previously been exhibited at our Show will not be accepted.
- All entries must be for sale at the Show.
- A commission of 25% will be taken on all sales.
We are unable to accept applications that do not comply with the above, so please make sure you have read and complied. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are available for stewarding or any of the other jobs that we need help with doing for the show please indicate on the Application Form which day/time would suit you.
We have a limited amount of space for advertising available in the catalogue. If you would like to advertise, or have a profile/information page included in the catalogue, please contact us for further information.
Tickets for the Preview Evening will be on sale at Titchfield Community Centre, or can be pre-ordered on the Application Form.
All proceeds from the Show go to support Titchfield Community Centre and selected local charities. Your participation and support is very much appreciated.
We thank you for your interest in The Titchfield Art & Craft Show and look forward to seeing you there!
With best wishes
Contacts in case of queries:
(application form queries)
We always welcome ALL Artists and Photographers to enter our Show. Please see the FAQ page for the answers to many of the questions we are regularly asked. If you find you have a question that isn’t answered there then please do submit it to us using the Contact Form and we will respond to your question, and also add to the FAQ if relevant.