2016 New Exhibitor Winner – Sian Reading.
As we start to get organised for the 2017 Titchfield Art & Craft Show we thought we would remind our visitors and exhibitors of some of the winners from the 2016 Show. We always make sure we have a picture of all our winning works of art, especially the New Exhibitors, as these are used in the catalogue for the following year.
At the Races by Sian Reading
Sian Reading is a member of local art group “The Haven Artists” and is the second member of the group to be awarded 1st place in the New Exhibitor category.
Sians picture, “At the Races”, will be featured on the cover of the 2017 Titchfield Art & Craft Show catalogue.
If you have not entered the Titchfield Art & Craft Show before why not give it a go? Your work may end up being the on the cover of the 2018 catalogue!
For details of how to enter your work into the Titchfield Art & Craft Show for 2017 please visit our Artists/Photographers page and sign up for our newsletter so that you are notified when applications are being accepted for this years show.
Information about The Haven Artists is available on their website www.havenartists.co.uk. They are also on Facebook as The Haven Artists.
Jerry Smith demonstrating during the Preview Evening.
The 2015 Preview Evening was a great evening, enjoyed by all that attended.
During the day we had worked hard to get all of the pictures hung and ready for judging at 4pm. We had 3 judges, Dave West, from River Studio, who judged the Photography and Digital Art, Joanne Bushnell, from Aspex Gallery, who awarded the overall Judges Choice, Highly Commended and Commended awards and Helen, from White Dog Gallery in Lee-on-the-Solent, who judged the New Exhibitors.
Judge Joanne Bushnell.
Helen from White Dog Gallery judging the New Exhibitor category.
Winners of the 3 groups are as follows:
- 1st place “Simply Yachts” by Tranquil Images
- 2nd Place “The Gap” by Andrew Ball
- 3rd Place “Eye” by Andrew Ball
- Highly Commended “Night Look Out” by Gemma Rustell
- Judges Choice “Old Venazza, Liguria” by Gillian Dollery
- Highly Commended “Day at the Beach” by Jessica Shaw
- Highly Commended “Foxglove – Primrose Carousel” by Elisabeth Blake
- Commended “Jar with Fruit” by Gary Miller
- Commended “Exbury Gardens” by Patricia Luff
- Commended “Aubergine” by Jo Ellis
- Commended “Woody” by Caroline Arthur
- 1st place “Steps to the Beach” by Jessica Shaw
- 2nd place “Rendez Vous” by Mike Lawrence, SFP