As we build up the FAQ’s section of our new site, please help us by asking any questions that you may have about the show via our Contact form.
Titchfield Art & Craft Show is a show that was organised starting in 1974 to raise fund for the Titchfield Community Centre.
The following are our terms and conditions of entry for the exhibition :
- Correctly completed Entry Forms will be accepted on a first come first served basis, and must be returned by post or email with the appropriate payment to arrive by the date indicated on the Application Form download page.
- All pictures to be exhibited must be original. No prints are accepted into the main exhibition. We will accept Prints in the portfolio section providing they have been marked as such on the application form.
- Dimensions provided must be accurate, given in centimeters and represent the picture when hung (ie portrait or landscape) including any frame. We reserve the right to not accept pictures that are larger than the size stated on the application form when they are dropped off.
- All pictures must have D-rings or eyelets on the back, with suitable cord/wire for hanging.
- Textured pictures will only be accepted if they are either framed or mounted on canvas block and have D-rings or eyelets fixed on the back, with suitable cord/wire for hanging.
- Work that has previously been exhibited at our Show will not be accepted.
- All entries must be for sale at the Show.
- A commission of 25% will be taken on all sales.
We are unable to accept entries that do not comply with the above, so please make sure you have read and complied. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Preview Evening Tickets can be purchased in 2 ways.
- If you are entering the show you can order them on your application form.
If you do this, you will receive the tickets in your artists pack when you drop off your pictures for the exhibition.
- Alternatively you can buy tickets from Titchfield Community Centre.
See their website for contact details : Contact page.
If you are paying us directly through internet banking then the account name that you need to specify is “TITCH ART SHOW“.